What happens if I return equipment early?
Generally, we do not offer refunds if you decide to return equipment prior to your booked time.
What happens if I return equipment late?
Generally, we allow a 30 minute late window. Any time later than that we reserve the right to charge you for the next hire period.
What is your cancellation policy?
• Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours prior to the hire/tour time commencing, at no cost.
• Cancellations made within 48 hours of hire/tour time are non-refundable (if due to COVID-19 travel restrictions see below)
• Date and name changes can be made at any time, at no cost prior to booked collection/tour time.
• Hires and Tours will have deemed to be completed if customers do not show up within 1 hour of booked collection/tour time.
• The Operator reserves the right to cancel tours and hires due to unsuitable river conditions, bushfire risk and other circumstances that the Operator feels pose unsafe conditions to the Hirer.
Under Australian consumer law if the goods you have hired are faulty or they do not perform the task they are advertised to perform we will refund providing the damage or fault was not incurred during the hire period. See terms and conditions of hire for more detail.
What are your COVID-19 related terms and conditions?
• The customer shall comply with all Government (Federal and State) COVID-19 vaccination testing requirements to access the Operators premises, tours, events and services. Where the customer does not meet a vaccination or testing requirement;
a) Prior to departure from the customer’s home location, the customer will forfeit any, and all monies paid; or
b) For entry to the event or venue or access to the service, the customer will not be granted entry and will forfeit any, and all monies paid.
• Where the customer cancels due to travel restrictions other than vaccination or testing requirements, the customer will be contacted and offered a refund or credit note (to be used at a later time), where such an offer is at the absolute discretion of the Operator.
Do we need to book in advance?
No, however booking in advance ensures equipment will be held for you and you will not be subject to availability on the day.
Can we have equipment delivered?
Yes, we do offer a delivery service.
Can I carry canoes/rafts/kayaks on my car without a roof rack?
Generally, most vehicles without a roof rack can carry 1 canoe/raft/kayak. We have thick, foam pads that sit on your roof and supply tie downs that wrap through your door frame. Carrying or towing our hire equipment is at the hirers risk.
What happens if I lose or damage equipment?
If you lose equipment there will be a replacement cost. Generally, if damage occurs under your care you will be charged for the damage.
Do you supply life jackets and/or bike helmets?
Yes, personal floatation devices (pfds) and paddles are supplied with each craft and helmets are supplied with each bike according to the number of persons the equipment is licensed to carry. We have a range of pfd sizes from infant to extra large adults.
Are dogs permitted in the Reserve?
Yes, under the regulations, dogs are permitted in the reserve as long as they are on a lead. Dogs are also permitted to be taken in your hire canoe, although we do not supply specific animal pfds.